Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tepanyaki

While Dave's parents were here, we decided to take a little lunch date to a Tepanyaki restaurant. Since most of the kids were at school, we just got to take the littlest ones with us (much to the dismay of the 4 older). Anyway, it was a fun time for us!

Grandpa, Grandma, KL and A

A REALLY like the food! She loved this corn especially.

The chef was a cute kid who really seemed to cater to KL. She had fun!

She was both intrigued and terrified when they would do the big fire. I really loved this picture!

Here is a little video of the girls reaction to when he first lit the big fire.

2 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

I didn't even know we had Tepanyaki here... we've gone there with my parents in UT and loved it! Then right after I saw this post, I drove by one. I guess I just never noticed it before. Yum.

mommy k said...

did they do the volcano with the rings of onion??? that's my favorite!