Friday, January 7, 2011

Class Party

Well, I'm finally getting around to getting all of our Christmas festivities documented. We had a wonderful, but busy holiday season! I'll start our recap with the class holiday parties.

Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me when we went to CK's party. I tried to use my phone, but have had issues trying to send them to the computer. Nonetheless, Dave and I had quite a bit of fun going with her to her room and helping her make Gingerbread houses. It was fun to see her in her new class. She is loving going to this new school with her brothers and sister, and I'm so thankful for this!

A little big after CK's party, I got to go back to the school for the twin's class. They didn't do a party, but they had been working with a partner to write a holiday story which they all got to read to us. KL, A, and I got to go and listen while eating cookies.



L:

B reading his story (he went out of his way to make it tough for me to get a picture of him!


I finally got him here!
KL had a great time too!

No comments: