Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Puppies!!!

My good friend's dog had puppies a few months ago. Just before the babies went to their new homes, she let us come over and play with them. They were so cute! I think I had more fun that then little girls, still... It was hard to resist the urge to bring one of these little dolls home. They were all Chocolate Labs While they were still so amazingly playful, they weren't overly hyper. They were just so fun!!!



CK and KL playing with some of the puppies while Evelynne fearfully watches on.

Me with the puppies.

They really like chewing on the ties on my pants...

...and my hair.

The other thing the girls really liked (even my niece since they were in cages) were the big turkeys. They just laughed and laughed at those guys!

1 comment:

Some Kind of Crazy said...

How much fun! I loved having pets to love and cuddle when I was younger. My kids have been begging for a dog but without the big backyard that I had it seems almost mean. And I'm not crazy about the idea of an inside pet either.

I was honestly expecting you to say that you decided to bring one home. They are so cute!