Monday, November 8, 2010

Everyone's Favorite Angel

I decided I just wanted to post some pictures of our sweet little baby. She is such a fun baby to have around and she has all of us wrapped around her little fingers. This weekend was Youth Conference and so I was gone quite a bit and I can say that I really did miss her. It makes me feel good to think she missed me too. She certainly has been acting a little bit more attached to me now. Dave took her from me this morning during family scripture study and she started crying until I took her back. She's never done that (well, unless one of the kids take her) and it is just fun to know how much she really does know me!

Here she is laying/playing in bed with her Daddy


Just after bath time...clearly she isn't starving. She is still measuring off the charts and despite being only 6 months old, we have had to give some of her 6-12 month clothes she has outgrown to her cousin who his 8 months older.

With previously mentioned cousin (lily) who is 8 months older. Lily is so funny with A. She can spot her from a mile away. She always comes running whenever she senses A has entered the same building as her. Yesterday at Church, she found us and gave A her bottle, then gently tucked the blanket around her.

One day, Dave laid her down on our bed while he was getting dressed and a minute later she had fallen asleep.


Helping mom in the Kitchen

2 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

I LOVE that little angel. She has our whole house wrapped around her finger as well!!!!

Andrea W. said...

This little chub-a-lub is to die for! There really is something to "fat and happy". I wish I could hold her!!!