Thursday, September 30, 2010

Youngland, '10

It was my kids favorite FHE of the year! We got to go to "Youngland" as they call it. It is my parents friends house. Once a year, all the families who adopted kids from Moldova at the same time get together for a big fun pool party. It is a total blast for everyone (especially my kids who just dream of a backyard like this... ok, so I do too.)


KL and Brody in the kiddie pool

Kyle climbing the rock wall

B and L climbing the rock wall.

L

B

Even KL enjoyed trying to climb

David at the top of the wall.

A with Grammy


David taking Ty down the water slide. That kid just couldn't get enough of going down that!

2 little friends, A and Lily.
(they are actually almost the same size, despite the 8 month age difference--
if any thing, A might be bigger...heavier anyway)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hi Cheryl, it's Christy Eilertsen. Could you email me when you get a chance, I have a question for you. ac_faulkinbury@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Your family looks great!!