Monday, April 5, 2010

Sickies

Last week, the 2 little girls were sick. It was a fun-home bound week. We were quite happy on Friday when everyone woke up and there were no more fevers, or pink eyes. Nonetheless, there are always funny things that seem to come when the little kids getting sick. Here is one of them...

CK came home from school on Monday saying her tummy hurt. I got her a little thing to sit on and had her wait by the toilet. I went back after a little while to check on her only to find out she was asleep. I just couldn't resist the picture.

2 comments:

Erin A said...

That is so funny! Seriously though, I do remember several times being pregnant, sick, and exhausted curled up on the bathroom floor. Poor CK!

I'm glad it's passed!

Larsens said...

never gets old. that is so funny.