Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mariana!

Today was my little sister's 20th birthday. My parents were out of town, so Jill and I got to plan the party. Mariana is a great person and we are so thankful to have her in our family. She was born in Moldova and has been our family for 5 years. She is such a wonderful fit and we couldn't love her more. Especially the kids. KL cries and cries every time she leaves. Mariana is always willing to help us out with whatever it is we need. She has such a beautiful smile and personality to match. I just hope that we were able to make her day special enough to show her how much we appreciate and love her.

She and I started our day off by going to get pedicures.
Don't our toes look cute?

We had a picnic at our park for dinner. Here she is holding little Lily... she is always holding someone's baby!
Singing happy birthday...
Blowing out the candles. Just before she blew them out, CK informed her that she was allowed to ask people to help her. Of course, CK is so kind that she didn't want to make Mariana ask, so she just helped volunterily!

1 comment:

The Curtis Family said...

Happy Birthday Mariana! I wish I had a little sister too :)