Friday, April 9, 2010

Birthday!

Last week was my birthday! We had a fun night with the kids. We started out by taking the kids out to dinner to Red Robins. They loved it. To them, Red Robins is the height of dining excitement. For awhile, it took the awhile to see it that way. For quite a while, Chic-Fil-A was the pinnacle, but we were finally able to convince them to try something else, and they are sold!

After dinner, we came home and the kids enjoyed a fun little dance party.


My parents came over a little later and brought me a cake! It was my favorite... Swedish Almond Pound Cake! YUMMM!
Here I am with the best things in my life.

B was kind enough to take this picture of me with my parents. For the record... that is my dad and I really appreciate him coming by too. :)Blowing out my candles.

It was a great day. My mom and sister had come over earlier in the day to help me clean up so I could have a clean house on my birthday... my one birthday wish. My other little sister had come over the previous 2 days to help clean out all my closets and my pantry. What a treat! Once again, I'm thankful for all the wonderful people in my life and all the birthday wishes I received. How lucky I am to have another year with such great people!

2 comments:

Erin A said...

Happy Birthday! You look wonderful!! Every year I wish for a clean house too!

Kierra said...

i love B's mad camera skills.. What a sweet kido. I am glad you had a great one.