Saturday, December 12, 2009

Funny Girl

Just a little bit more about our funny little toddler who we just can't get enough of. The other night, I went in to check on her after she had fallen asleep and found that she had done some re-arranging to her bed before falling asleep.She talks so much these days that she is always cracking us up. Her favorite words these days are "Sw-uh" (sure) and "o-tay". She is obsessed with eating oranges. I bought a bag of "cuties" (the seedless tangerines) yesterday morning, and she just brought me the empty bag telling me they are "aw gone." She wasn't the only one to eat them, but she almost was!

A few weeks ago, we were walking to B's soccer game. We passed a little girl who was following her dad crying. KL said, "See cwying, mom." (She's crying, Mom.) "I know." "See need a nap!" It always just cracks me when I hear the things pre-schoolers say that they so obviously pick up from hearing their parents! I didn't even think I said that very much, but I guess she has picked up on more than I thought!

No comments: