Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Ra-Ra" BackPack

CK has always had a very healthy love for Dora The Explorer. She has started to pass this passion on to her little sister. KL now will ask for "RaRa" and loves all of CK's Dora toys. One of the coolest things that CK has is a little backpack for her dance clothes. KL loves it! I actually think the reason she loves it so much is because it is a backpack and all the other kids get to put one on and leave. So, I decided to take her out to get her own "RaRa" backpack this week. She was so excited! It is just the right size for her and she feels so big. I just have to watch her extra close now because she will put it on and then tell me "bye" and try and leave. While it is cute to watch her, I am trying to break her of this habbit.

Here she is with her new pride and joy:
(she gets especially excited when I put a lunch in it
and it gets to double as a lunchbox.
It just doesn't get much better than that.)

3 comments:

Some Kind of Crazy said...

That is cute to think that such a simple thing has made her day! It seems a fitting object lesson about enjoying the little happinesses that come along!

bethiepoos said...

awww she is soo sweet

Andrea W. said...

I love her age, when we have the ability to bring them so much joy with so little. That picture of her adorable happy little face says it all. What a doll!