Sunday, March 29, 2009

Parental Advisory... Some Pictures May be Shocking

Today after church, I told CK to get changed out of her church clothes. She wasn't really cooperating, so I finally took off her church dress and sent her to go and get her play clothes. I then turned my attention to getting lunch ready. Once it was time to eat, I realized I hadn't seen CK come back up and so I started calling for her. No answer... I called my sister to see if she had escaped during her rage against me for requiring clothes. No luck. She wasn't there. Then, I decided to all her BFF's house to see if she had gotten really brave and made a grand escape. Struck out again. Now, I started to get concerend. I had been calling and calling her name to no avail. The back yard door was still locked, so I knew she hadn't gone out there. I looked all over upstairs and sent L to look down. Once I was sure she wasn not in the house, I decided to go out and look around the neighborhood. Lucky for me, Dave ws just getting home so someone could be here with the other kids. He said he would go looking , but ran in to the bedroom first to drop off his suit coat. When he walked in the room... he found this (Warning: Some may be shocked by this picture. Please don't be offended!):She had fallen asleep in the corner of my bedroom on the floor like this. While you can't see it, she is actually wearing more than it seems. She was also wearing her church shoes.

Here is just another cute picture. We were getting ready to send the kids down for bed and Dave called me to to take a picture of our cute girls getting all cuddly with each other.

4 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

My neices are so cute! I just lvoe them!

Larsens said...

we miss them. what cute little girls.

Some Kind of Crazy said...

That will be a fun story to tell her many years from now. What a little sweetheart!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday to Cheryl, Happy Birthday to Cheryl, Happy Biiiiirrrrthday to Cheryllll, Happy Birthday to you! I'm thinking of you fondly. Here's hoping you have a great day.
Love,
Sal