Sunday, March 8, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

Last week was spirit week at the kids school. One of the days they had was "Crazy Hair Day." We went all out. B didn't want anything to do with it, but CK felt jealous when she saw L's hair and insisted on getting hers. Here are the fun pictures.

D begged me to pull out the clippers and dig into his hair. I kept resisting, but he wouldn't relent and said that wonderful Aunt Jill always lets her boys do it. I finally relented, but told him not to get use to it because we were never doing it again. I just shaved off most of it, but left a few pieces long.
The back view: You can really see just what a hack job it was from this view.

Of course, the end result is that we get this haircut for awhile now (which he is quite thrilled with):
CK:
Back view (they all wanted me to take a picture of the back so they could see it.)
L:

6 comments:

nicole said...

They all look great. How come I never had days like that when I was in school??? Oh yeah, it was called college. I wish you had pictures at school so I could see all the kids and what they came up with too!

Tabby said...

Whoa that is some really crazy hair!

Great job!

Em said...

Impressive! I like the polka dots!

Name Without End said...

How on earth did you get the hair to stand out from the head? It looks great!

Some Kind of Crazy said...

That is something else!! You'll have to give me the details so I can try something like that next time!

bethiepoos said...

i love it!!! they should wear it like that to church


p.s cheryl, what do you look like these days? NEVER see you!