Thursday, April 14, 2011

Look Familiar?

A couple of days ago, I had my nephew over. He and KL were having suckers and anxiously awaiting the return home of some our neighbors so they could have more friends to play with. They had been in the backyard, but they moved up to front. I looked out my front door and saw this:

I thought they looked so cute, and I was instantly reminded of this image:Of course, it wasn't a cold rainy day with 2 miserable kids. Quite the opposite. It was a gorgeous spring day with these 2 little cuties, toasting their delicious lolly pops with the exciting promise of the twins across the street arriving at any minute!

I really do think these kids are cute and I just love what good friends they are and that they get to have so many cousins so close! Lucky kids! I love them!

2 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

Ha ha and then my Thing 1 and Thing 2 came home and all heck broke loose! Cutest picture!

Erin A said...

Darling!