Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pack Meeting

B got to receive his Wolf badge recently at pack meeting. It was a fun night for him, as these things always are. I still remember the first pack meeting he ever went to of D's. He was so mesmorized by it all. He just loved it and laughed and laughed so hard at all the dumb corny jokes. The scout leaders were quite entertained by him. He really does love that he is a part of it all now. .

He got drawn for an "on time" prize. Unfortunately, that prize was a Hershey's bar. As many of you, he claims he doesn't like chocolate. I know. Sometimes I would wonder where he came from if I hadn't pushed him out of me. :) Here he is trying weasel some sort of treat, other than something with chocolate.



When any of the boys get an advancement, the parents get to come and draw on their face.
I had fun doing this.


My masterpiece. The drawing's not bad either. :)


The "I Love Mom" was a little much for him. Here is how he compensated.


Me and my cutie


After they each get an award, they get to pick out a cheer to do. Here is B's favorite. I had a hard time getting the camera set up in time. Still... I hope you can get the idea!

No comments: