Sunday, December 12, 2010

Halloween 2010

A little late, but still... Halloween!!! We had a fun few days with the kids for Halloween.

CK was the only one of the kids who as able to dress up at school since she was going to a different school at the time. Actually, this was her last day here. She is now going to the same school as the rest of the kids, but more on that later. Here she is outside her class in her kitty cat costume.
KL just had to have her costume on too since CK had hers on. She had actually planned to be a flower the entire time leading up to Halloween, but after spilling a little bit of water on herself that morning, the flower costume was out and she became a little witch.
For whatever reason, I only managed to take out the camera before we left for the Trunk or Treat.
This was the biggest night for our kids.

L was a punk bride. This is actually a costume that my mom made me when I was about this age. I had lots of fun wearing it when I was younger. Last year, my mom divided up all the costumes she had made us as kids and gave them to us. L has had her eye on this one all year long. Of course, since she is L, she couldn't go as a simple demure bride. We had to liven her up a bit!
I think we captured her personality pretty well.
Our cute little witch.

B sporting his standard costume. I didn't get a picture of D, but he was a football player too. He branched out a little this year and wasn't a Bronco player. He wore his football uniform. (They are Vikings)

KL, L, Anna (wearing Jill's Strawberry Shortcake costume), CK

No comments: