Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just Being Cute

A little while ago, I was at B's soccer game. It was one of the rare time I remembered to bring the camera, and I have to admit that I took more pictures of KL probably than the game, but I couldn't help it... she was being pretty cute.

My niece and nephew were also there and were so cute to play with her. Here they all are:
KL was just loving this little light post and kept posing so perfectly, that I couldn't help but take lots of pictures of her.
KL and Anna




Just one more cute little thing about this day... as we were walking over to the game, we passed a little girl who was walking with her dad and crying. KL looked up at me and said, "Mom, dat giwl twyin!" I said, "Yes she is." Then KL said, "She need a nap!"

... and now... for a little of her cute attitude in action.

3 comments:

bethiepoos said...

erm... why is she pole dancing?
hehehe CUTIE x

Larsens said...

i love that cute little woman

Mary-Sunshine said...

it is true....i have the cutest neice ever! but i love beths comment...what is she learning at home?