Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween '09

Another Halloween has successfully come and gone. Here are the pictures to prove it.

First, we had the kids Fall Festival at school.

Here are the girls, L (geisha girl), CK (witch) and KL (wonder woman)

B-- a football player (I know, where's our creativity?)
KL and CK enjoying the bounce house
My sister Mariana came with me to the festival to help with the kids. Here she is taking the kids on the hay ride.

The next weekend started with our ward's Trunk or Treat. Kelvin, Lisa, Jared, Andria, and the boys came along for the fun.

Here is Andria with Ethan and Max eating dinner.

KL loved trying to roll down the hill. Here she trying:
Here is how she usually got down. She couldn't roll, so she would sit up after a few minutes and scoot. All the time, laughing!
Ethan and CK
L, Anna and KL

Finally, the big night came. We had everyone over here for a chile dinner before going out trick or treating. Here are all the pictures of the kids:

KL in all her glory. I just love this costume! It was CK's and I have hardly been able to wait to reuse it. Please note her pose... Dave taught her to "fly" so she would strike this pose, then take off running making a "swooshhh" sound.
Grammy helping her fly.
L
B
D
Roman and Vasa
Uncle Erik flying along side with KL
Erik with the girls (I feel like a horrible mom because this was the picture I got of CK all night. Trust me... she looked awfully cute!)
All the football players
Roman, D, B Josh
Mariana (Hanna Montana), Julia (Black Bride), Anna (Minnie Mouse)
Scott... The Austrian Body Builder. Trust me, this picture doesn't do justice to just how frightening this costume really was. Just to give you an idea, those shorts he is wearing belong to my 9 year old nephew.
Me and Jill... ok, so no costumes there.

I saved this picture for last because I just love it so much. As much as I loved the front view, I just laughed and laughed every time I saw this view running away from us.

8 comments:

Jacque said...

So so so so cute. I love the Japanese little outfit.

Mary-Sunshine said...

So cute. looks like i sure did miss a good time!

nicole said...

All the kids looked great! I don't remember seeing L though. The rest of them did make it by the house at least once so I know got to see them

SELPH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

great outfits everyone looks great! scott....hummmm well funny thing is Joe my husband pulled his pants up really high (you know like old me do) oh my it was frightening. so I sympathize with all those spectators of the too small shorts. thanks for sharing.

Some Kind of Crazy said...

Darling!!!!

bethiepoos said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bethiepoos said...

p.s CHRISTMAS background already????? REALLY CHERYL?????

Andrea W. said...

Um, sooooooo cute. That wonder woman costume is truly fabulous!!! They're all darling!