Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sweet Baby

I've just got around to taking some pictures off my camera and I wanted to post some of the fun little moments we have been enjoying with our sweet little baby. She is so wonderful and we all just adore having her with us.


3/19/12: With D, 7 weeks old. I walked into my bedroom one night and found this. I just love to see my big boys cuddling and loving on their baby sister!
3/5/12: 5 weeks old




3/17/12: 6 1/2 weeks


3/14/12: 5 1/2 weeks

It really is moments like this that make me so happy to be a parent. I walked into the family room and saw everyone lined up together on the couch watching a movie together. No one was even fighting over couch space or blankets!!

This what the baby looked like on d's lap. (6 1/2 weeks)

3/23/12: 7 1/2 weeks old

No comments: