Thursday, July 8, 2010

And She's Off!

This girl never ceases to make me laugh! She is at such a funny age. She really thinks she is older than she is and loves to act like it. Lately, she has decided that she needs to pack for a vacation. The first time she did this, she wandered around the house forever looking for a suitcase. When she didn't find one, she finally settled for the grocery bags. When I asked where she was going, she told me that "Twacey" was taking her to the "aiwpwane." (Tracey is my great friend in WI). This particular time, I think she was heading to CO. My sister that lives around the corner was there and when KL found that out, she said she had to go on the "aiwpwane" to see "Sam Bwown an Ty-yn" (Yesterday, when we were headed to our summer movie, she heard that Tyton would be joining us, "Oh! I yike Ty-yn. Dat's' a gweat idea! I yub (love) him readdy much!") . I get in quite a bit of trouble every time I try and put her things away. I have to be quite sneaky about it. If she sees me, she goes nuts. Even when I'm stealthy, she tends to start asking right away where her bags went. It sometimes takes me 2-3 days before I'm able to get them put a way! What a fun girl! We just love her.

No comments: