Monday, October 26, 2009

The Twins Turn 8!!!


I feel like a bad mom, because I didn't get a change to post on their big day! They turned 8 on Saturday, and I'll get to the actual events of the day on another post. There has just been so much going on lately, I haven't had a chance to post anything.

Well, I do want to take a few moments and say how grateful I am for my little guys! They are both so special in their own special ways. B is such a big softy. Dave call's him a Mama's Boy, and I couldn't be happier about that. He thinks he is getting too cool to hug me when people are around, but when we are at home, he has no qualms about snuggling up to me and making sure I've had several goodnight hugs and kisses.

L still has one of the strongest personalities I have ever encountered. She is absolutely determined and there is no one who will ever convince her to do something she doesn't want to do. She loves to lead, to draw, to write, and to do her nails. She is all pre-teen girl! I truly love her strength of character, even if it collides with my own from time to time!

Having the 2 of them has been so wonderful to me! I love they way they are so independent of each other and yet can compliment each other so much. 8 is a pretty significant birthday for us since they will be getting baptized and I have a hard time believing that much time has passed since I had them! Time really does fly! I'm so proud of them and love them so much!

2 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

I sure do love them too! I am so lucky to be their aunt. They are so sweet and caring! Good job being their mom Cheryl!

Name Without End said...

I thought of them on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to being there for their baptism.