Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spirit Week

This week was Spirit Week for the kids at school. The first day was crazy sock day. Not alot of excitement in that, also... not alot of pictures... or any. Tuesday was crazy hair day. D was a little disappointed that I wouldn't shave his head again, but I at least went out and bought of lots of spray in color, so I guess I made up for it in a small degree.

Here they are with their "crazy" hair.

The back views:
Wednesday was 80's day. Unfortunately... or maybe fortunately, I don't have a lot in the way of 80's attire, but I did at least make sure that I pegged their pants and pulled up the collars. We did their hair, but it is amazing just how much the 80's hair looks almost exactly like the crazy hair day!

Today was "twin day" but sadly, my camera decided to take a little vacation today and therefore I couldn't get any pictures. I took some with my sister's camera, but I haven't got them yet, so stay tuned for even more on this exciting week!

2 comments:

Some Kind of Crazy said...

You are super mom! Where do you buy the spray in color?

In 5th grade (80's) I remember having 2 different colors of keds--pink and white. I thought I looked so cool wearing one white shoe with a pink sock and then one pink shoe with a white sock on the other foot.

I can't tell you how dumb that makes me feel even just writing it. I guess I can excuse myself just a little at least by pointing out that I was only 11 at the time.

Abby Annis said...

How fun! Such cuties. :) My kids love spirit week too.