Friday, March 2, 2012

Halloween, 2011

Despite missing some Halloween Festivities and Parties because we were in Colorado, we still got to get all dressed up for some trick or treating.

I bought this Wonder Woman costume when CK was 2 and I've been able to use it now 3 times and each time I put it on one of my little girls, I just get giddy because I love it so much. I will admit that it is definitely showing its wear, but I love it still! Here is our little A as Wonder Woman, 2011.



As we have always done in the past, we had dinner at Jill and Scott's house before going out to get candy. Here are all the kids with Grandpa Pug.

CK: Our Geisha Girl

Wonder Woman after trick or treating. She was so excited when she got home to show me her bag (all of our traditional pumpkins were packed) and what was in it! How wonderful is this!?!

Dave, A and B in the background. I'm sorry to say that this is the only picture of B I got!


L (a "punk" bride--this is actually the bride costume my mom made for me when I was 10!) with her friends. Kasey, L, Anna, and Ashlyn.

KL: The cutest little witch out on Halloween that night.

Grammy with CK, KL, and A after they had been out trick or treating.

Scott caved to the demands of his kids and made a "haunted porch". L had fun haunting as the Zombie Bride.

No comments: