Saturday, August 13, 2011

Utah, 2011

We got to stop for a few days in Utah on our way home. We went to Lagoon with some of cousins. it was lots of fun for everyone...well almost everyone. I spent several hours in the "nurses office" with a vomit inducing migraine. Lots of fun. Still, the kids had a great time so it was worth it.

I spent the next day at my aunt's house recovering and then we wen tot Dave's sister that night for dinner, followed by a nice little movie the next afternoon. That night,we went to dinner with one of Dave's brother's family before leaving. That ended up being the only time I pulled out the camera.

All in all, a very fun family vacation, but as always, it was great to be home. Even if it was soul-suckingly hot. We are still surviving the heat, but looking forward to a change!

1 comment:

Some Kind of Crazy said...

We love Lagoon! I'm so sorry to hear about your migraine!

Every year it seems hotter than I remember it being the previous year. I guess I'm getting to be more of a wimp as I get older. I'm definitely ready for a change too!