Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, D!!!

It is hardly believe it, but my baby turned 12!! That just seems like such a milestone age, and it's hard to believe that I have a son who is that old. Before I know it, he'll be a teenager. He is such a good kid and his little sisters love him. He is great with the little girls and he is extremely helpful to me. He always has been. I always think back to when he was just 3 1/2 and the twins were born. I could totally count on him to help me. He would grab things for me when I needed them and he would know when to stay away from me so I could take a nap. What a good kid!

With his favorite present... an Ipod touch. He better love us now!

With his birthday cake... Ice Cream Sandwich cake. Yummm!!


We had a little birthday party for him the following Friday night. It was a Suns Playoff party. We watched the Suns beat the Spurs in the 2nd round of the play offs.

He got the priesthood the following Sunday. The same day, my little brother Roman was ordained a teacher. My brother, Vasa, ordained him. He was nervous, but it was a sweet experience! Here are all the priesthood holders who were there.

1 comment:

Larsens said...

i cant believe how old he is, and how much he looks like dave in that last picture! happy birthday david!